Is R2R Loading Slow For You?

Fritzhamer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still slow, on mobile phone over home WiFi. Equally slow on pc and mac over wired home connection (Fios).

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chrome on PC been loading slow all day. Now Home page only loads header with poll and the side bar, all post don't show up at all unless I go to forum page or "new today"

themcfreak

A Surfing Starfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Safari on a Mac here. Also been noticing it a bit. Fairly new to posting and replying though, so wasn't sure if it was just me or not.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry guys working on all this. Please be patient it’s some server side issues. :/

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just searching for the feedback forum to make a thread to see if anyone else was having the same issue. Awesome to see your working on it.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Way better on my end now. Back to normal it seems (android/chrome)

Last edited:

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@revhtree in case this helps, website is been slow throughout today, and since past few hours (around 7 pm) the front page is not showing the forum post part. Rest is working as expected. I can see posts by navigating to individual forums, email notifications etc are also working as expected.
Let me know if you need any help diagnostics. Veteran sysad/site reliabity engineer here, happy to help any way i can :)
Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 8.09.59 PM.png

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having the same issue, when I go to the home page it doesn't load up the most recent posts like it used to. Not loading super slow but still..... using android mobile site version

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@revhtree in case this helps, website is been slow throughout today, and since past few hours (around 7 pm) the front page is not showing the forum post part. Rest is working as expected. I can see posts by navigating to individual forums, email notifications etc are also working as expected.
Let me know if you need any help diagnostics. Veteran sysad/site reliabity engineer here, happy to help any way i can :)
Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 8.09.59 PM.png

Thanks and yes we have the front page thread widgets disabled for the time being to help with site speed. This is a server side issue and hopefully we will have a resolution very soon!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back