Is the KCRA still out there?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KCSUMPS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Did this group ever form? My husband and I live in Shawnee, and are "restarting" our tank!
 
Yes, we were waiting out the latest fun and are thinking about Late July for a meet up. We have lees summit, independence, KCMO, Overland Park, Leawood, and Shawnee represented at this point... Would late July work for you all's scheduled?
 
Yes, we were waiting out the latest fun and are thinking about Late July for a meet up. We have lees summit, independence, KCMO, Overland Park, Leawood, and Shawnee represented at this point... Would late July work for you all's scheduled?
It would all depend on the date and time. My husband and I both work 7:30-5:30 and we have 2 little boys. Hopefully we have our tank back up and running again!
 
Considering a move from Flordia back to the hometown of KC. What's the status of the group? I have several large systems that I'll be moving back.
 
Hi, curious if anyone out there. I'm in the Lawrence area and trying to revive my office tank that I totally lost several years ago due to a power failure on vacation. I've got it up and running with my dead rock and some clean up crew (as the rock wasn't totally dead, I kept it in water but in the dark for over a year), but looking to get some softies of any type, any live sand, coraline gravel, etc. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new