Is the KCRA still out there?

StephyC09

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did this group ever form? My husband and I live in Shawnee, and are "restarting" our tank!

OP
OP
KCSUMPS

KCSUMPS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, we were waiting out the latest fun and are thinking about Late July for a meet up. We have lees summit, independence, KCMO, Overland Park, Leawood, and Shawnee represented at this point... Would late July work for you all's scheduled?

StephyC09

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, we were waiting out the latest fun and are thinking about Late July for a meet up. We have lees summit, independence, KCMO, Overland Park, Leawood, and Shawnee represented at this point... Would late July work for you all's scheduled?
It would all depend on the date and time. My husband and I both work 7:30-5:30 and we have 2 little boys. Hopefully we have our tank back up and running again!

Poriferabob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Considering a move from Flordia back to the hometown of KC. What's the status of the group? I have several large systems that I'll be moving back.

laird1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, curious if anyone out there. I'm in the Lawrence area and trying to revive my office tank that I totally lost several years ago due to a power failure on vacation. I've got it up and running with my dead rock and some clean up crew (as the rock wasn't totally dead, I kept it in water but in the dark for over a year), but looking to get some softies of any type, any live sand, coraline gravel, etc. Thanks!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back