Is the KCRA still out there?

ScottieB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant find posts or anything with it...

I looked as well, unfortunately it looks like it disappeared a few years ago. There’s the Heart of America club that’s still somewhat active at kcfishclub.org

I think we need to get it back up and running. If a place like Picasso’s can stay reasonably busy you know there’s a lot more people like us.

OP
OP
KCSUMPS

KCSUMPS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed and knowing Picasso and a few others (petopia, paradise, reef rack) are growing there are many of us out here... I will look up kcfishclub.org and see how to connect.... THANK YOU

Geebs19

Give me all the Euphyllia
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish we had a good group locally to trade frags and what not. Seems like only a few sell on FB. Picasso's, that place is a joke.

ScottieB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's resurrect this group! (Even if its only the four of us that get a banner)
I'll check with the people at The Reef Rack, I kinda feel like they would get involved.

I'm not on FB but maybe we can get anyone interested to jump on this forum and lets see if we can set up something.

Almondkc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok - so I have some folks saying the same thing on facebook and think we should get something going. I am not sure we need something fancy or all the bells and whistles but something would be good for trades, knowledge, and buying power...

I am all in, I don’t do Facebook either

Geebs19

Give me all the Euphyllia
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I talked to Matt a Reef Rack, to Chris at Petopia, and Ginger at Live Art and they will support a club with discounts and info on events...
Aweosme! I was actually just coming here to see what people’s thoughts are on live art? I’ve never been over there.

OP
OP
KCSUMPS

KCSUMPS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds great... Live art is pretty good. Older store and tanks but some gems in there... They have some auctions sometimes that are ok as well. Definitely not a reef rack style/quality store but worth the drive if they get something in you want.

Back