Is the Trident really almost here!?! Super excited about this update from Neptune!!

EJReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So much incorrect conjecture in this post. I don't know where people get their information.

First, auto-corrected dosing has not yet been given to NSI so that first statement is 100% nonsense as no one outside NS even has seen it.
Second, we have stated all along it will be less than $600 when in releases - since day 1.
Third, we have the Trident out with a good sized group of reef-keeping experts right now.

Lastly, any comparison to the Alkatronic that is fair will include the features (what does it test other than Alk), price, ease of use, size, noise level, etc. I fully expect fair comparisons will be made by someone once the Trident is out. It will not be much longer...

For those genuinely interested in this product, please hang in there and continue to have patience - we are all here working so hard to bring you a great product.

$599 huh?

U

User1

View Badges
There is another automation system that is having similar issues. Saying 8 weeks and it is taking two or more longer.

Hot items.

MartinWaite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is another automation system that is having similar issues. Saying 8 weeks and it is taking two or more longer.

Hot items.

Not hot items good grief they are only supplying the USA and not the rest of the world. Going by what we're hearing in the UK it's more a redesign from the faults we keep hearing about phase 3. Don't worry about it they will be released next quarter.

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think both systems are having the same problem and IMHO it’s not about being able to make more of what they have already designed and sold: it’s seeing the issues that they never picked up on during beta testing.
If you ship out the first Bach of 500 units and see 50 of them being returned for a particular problem you better hault sales and fix the issue lest you keep going and have hundreds of units coming back under warrant.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 69 34.7%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 51 25.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 32.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.0%
Back