Is the Waterbox 35.2 a good purchase?

Russelm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
New to the hobby for real this time. I used to have a saltwater tank but it was a constant work in progress (DIY) and life got in the way. Bottom line, I got out of the hobby until now. I'm back and ready to buy a new tank. After much research, I have my eye on the waterbox 35.2 gallon tank. I'm looking for around that 40-gallon mark for stability and enjoyment as my daughter is helping me build this tank. I was wondering if people had different suggestions or comments good or bad on the waterbox. Thanks so much and looking forward to building a tank build thread.

Matt

Kmarshall168

Bearded Dude that likes things in water
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Generally waterbox aquariums are great and liked by many on r2r. IM (innovative marine) also has great tanks around that size

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like my waterbox, I got the 50.3, and though it was big enought, after almost 2 years, i want bigger....

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
New to the hobby for real this time. I used to have a saltwater tank but it was a constant work in progress (DIY) and life got in the way. Bottom line, I got out of the hobby until now. I'm back and ready to buy a new tank. After much research, I have my eye on the waterbox 35.2 gallon tank. I'm looking for around that 40-gallon mark for stability and enjoyment as my daughter is helping me build this tank. I was wondering if people had different suggestions or comments good or bad on the waterbox. Thanks so much and looking forward to building a tank build thread.

Matt
Ever decide on what tank to get?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 21 13.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 92 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.9%
Back