Is there a rainbow raja chalice?

  • Thread starter Thread starter paul01609
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I think I may have bought one the other day. Just for reference in case mine is one as I'm not positive I paid $99 usd and it's probably 2 inches round.

EDIT : my bad they are calling it rainbow not Rampage. Sure looks a lot like mine as mine has the colors even tho the image I posted doesn't show it well. But who knows with all the crazy names be given to corals these days :thinking-face:

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/help-id-couple-of-chalice-please.1002001/#post-11653682
 
Last edited:
Yes so many names just never seen this one befor
 
Hi. The only rampage I know is from JF and there os also a blue yellow combo from him too background
IMG_7637.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new