Is there a special sock for red sea?

BedrockIOMC

Never to salty, Just don't go over 35.
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2018
Messages
902
Reaction score
721
Location
ETOWAH
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Red Sea Reefer 170 and I bought a 4" sock that will not fit in my sump. Is there a special size for red sea? I would like to find some other than name brand sock to use other then red sea. what do you use?
 
Yes; the Red Sea socks are just a bit different (smaller, IIRC) than standard 4" socks - one of the few detractors of the line, IMO.
 
Have you tried the cups yet? They are wonderful I just toss in some chemipure elite and top with the intank filter floss. Red Sea makes one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new