OP
windemerejack

windemerejack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully no one here was bullying you. You can also report posts. Something I’ve rarely done. I hope you have a happy reefing experience.
No bullying, just a person I don't want to read any more ridiculous posts.
Im enjoying my time on reef2reef and wish I had more to spend on here and I would say 99% of people on here are friendly and willing to help people, just unfortunately the odd bad egg stands out. Im glad to say I have already made a friend in the USA from being on here, so yeah more than happy I joined, long may it continue to be a warm and friendly place.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No bullying, just a person I don't want to read any more ridiculous posts.
Im enjoying my time on reef2reef and wish I had more to spend on here and I would say 99% of people on here are friendly and willing to help people, just unfortunately the odd bad egg stands out. Im glad to say I have already made a friend in the USA from being on here, so yeah more than happy I joined, long may it continue to be a warm and friendly place.
I met one of my best buds on here a year ago oddly. Mostly good people. Ignoring someone is great if it helps you to enjoy your time here. Even though I disagree with some people here, I still enjoy it. There’s some type of brotherhood when it comes to reefers. Enjoy your time here!

tstar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was surprised to see this thread... I was just thinking this morning that of all the Forums I've been a member of this one is the most friendly and patient!!! Well 65Creedmoor is also a great forum...

Usually new members get slammed for asking the same questions over and over again and told the "Use the Search Button"... Not realising that new members are NEW and either don't know how or are so anxious about their emergency to use it.

So... Bravo Reef2Reef!!

Tim

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back