Is there an issue with Apex Fusion?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JCOLE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2018
Messages
4,218
Reaction score
10,592
Location
Charlotte, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep losing connection on my Apex 2016. I have disconnected 42 times in the last 24 hours. I have an Apex classic on the same network that is running fine though. Are there any issues going on?

7bdfabe59d459170ab5a1271d6b1b5d5.jpg
 
No issues with Fusion.
This kind of thing is usually due to some problem between the Apex and your router.
Sometimes setting both the Apex and the router to a static IP address, rather than DHCP, can fix it.
Or switching to a hard-wired connection with an Ethernet cable, if possible.
Or wiring the Apex to a Powerline adapter that you plug into a wall power outlet.
I've also found that putting the Apex on a UPS can make a difference.
 
Ok. I will try and reset my router this afternoon. After this post MY apex Classic dropped out as well. I reset the Apex classic and it came back online. However, that was the only time the Apex classic disconnected in 24 hours. My 2016 has dropped out 71 times in 24 hrs....that's crazy
ee4e6b117c1a951812eb043d9e4265b3.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new