Is there just any way to catch this godamn lunar wrasse?

HAAAAAAAA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should've first researched him before taking him and here I am now all wet just trying to catch him in my 210 gallon tank, it's been about a year having him and I didn't have any problems until I thought of adding some nasarrius snails which i had caught from the beach (he wrecked absolute havoc on them) so much so that those snails were just too stressed to even come out of the shell since then I've been trying to catch this little rat but to no avail, i had taken the advice of waiting for him to sleep and then catch him (it would've probably worked in a smaller aquarium but to no avail in my 210g with my Tess staring at my fingers at all times)

OutColdCRNA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should've first researched him before taking him and here I am now all wet just trying to catch him in my 210 gallon tank, it's been about a year having him and I didn't have any problems until I thought of adding some nasarrius snails which i had caught from the beach (he wrecked absolute havoc on them) so much so that those snails were just too stressed to even come out of the shell since then I've been trying to catch this little rat but to no avail, i had taken the advice of waiting for him to sleep and then catch him (it would've probably worked in a smaller aquarium but to no avail in my 210g with my Tess staring at my fingers at all times)
I was accidentally sent a lunare from dr. Reef. I caught it easily enough with a fish trap.

OP
OP
H

HAAAAAAAA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which fish trap would you guys recommend? I don't have anything besides an umbrella fish trap but I also don't want it to catch my tessalata eel Lol

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 61 74.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back