Is this a acan lord?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rizzle30
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rizzle30

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Messages
106
Reaction score
65
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this an acan lord?

20210628_225417.jpg
 
Lots of micromussa lords in there. No acan lords though :p

The circled coral doesn't look like a micromussa lord but tough to tell
 
Yeah I took home a lord from the lfs and just saw the one circled in the picture and would love to get it as well but the placement would be next to the other lord so I wanted to make sure its also a lord so that they can live in peacefully next to each other.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new