Is this a eel, snake, or whatever and is it bad?

Wen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif
Think Russell is too busy at the moment...

tupes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A 7 page thread about an air bubble ;Hilarious the head he saw move was probably his own reflection when looking at it. And the scurry was him running from the tank when the bubble eels head moves

Crustaceon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll humor him on this a bit. Let’s say this is an enormous hydrogen sulfide bubble. Do you...

A: Risk moving it to release the bubble to the surface and instead have the bubble fly into a powerhead, being thoroughly dispersed into the water column?

OR

B: Become the NASA engineers that we all think we are while making perfectly centered outlines of vortech controllers on white boards & color-matching return plumbing, which means using a syringe to slowly extract and export the bubble to a vial which will OF COURSE be sent off for professional lab testing?

ScooterV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll humor him on this a bit. Let’s say this is an enormous hydrogen sulfide bubble. Do you...

A: Risk moving it to release the bubble to the surface and instead have the bubble fly into a powerhead, being thoroughly dispersed into the water column?

OR

B: Become the NASA engineers that we all think we are while making perfectly centered outlines of vortech controllers on white boards & color-matching return plumbing, which means using a syringe to slowly extract and export the bubble to a vial which will OF COURSE be sent off for professional lab testing?

Lab testing? I thought standard protocol was to release it into the air and blame your spouse.

tupes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, I don't think anyone has mentioned that this thread is in the fish disease forum. I certainly don't have a problem with that, it's just funny to me.
I think everyone is caught up about the air bubble eel that no one was concerned about the improper forum. Haha

Maybe a #mods can correct the forum issue.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 41 41.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back