Is this a G4 XR30 Pro?

strawberry_reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2017
Messages
269
Reaction score
164
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi all, as the title states - I was curious if this is the pro version. They were sold to me as pros, but I am not educated enough on whether or not they are intact pros or the standard XR30. I got a decent deal so I’m not complaining regardless, just would like to know!

2AB2DD61-4B7C-4B88-8650-01CC760431D7.jpeg 9B5F5DE5-4B84-406C-A90A-DB0ABC6414A3.jpeg
 
in terms of optics, yes, it could be a G4 Pro.
you can see it under Mobius ..
 
in terms of optics, yes, it could be a G4 Pro.
you can see it under Mobius ..
Yeah, you we’re right. I got my answer directly from Ecotech. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • ED3D5497-234B-4C85-8969-F7707D6BED2C.png
    ED3D5497-234B-4C85-8969-F7707D6BED2C.png
    317.4 KB · Views: 108

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new