Is this a good deal?

It is low iron glass which does not have the strong green tint of conventional glass. I like the center over flow over side overflows. Glass Cages, kind of the ultimate low end dealer, is cheaper, but not by a whole bunch. It is a decent price for that kind of tank.
 
I have this tank. There's 3 holes for 1" bulkheads: return, main drain and emergency. It's acrylic over the glass.

What concerns do you have on the overflow?
 
I don’t know anything about that particular tank but I’ve got the sca50 and it’s great. Just my 2 cents.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new