Is this a hammer or grape euphillia?

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2021
Messages
20,633
Reaction score
34,651
Location
United Kingdom (England)
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I have had this “Hammer” for the past 2-3 weeks, I got told it was a hammer but ever since seeing photos of a grape/Euphillis cristata I have been thinking it could instead be that.
A few photos:
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Looks like a normal hammer just not a very happy one
Yeah, I know it’s not very happy (It’s getting high flow so I need to move it during the water change today except it’s hard to find the right spot for it - Flow in a RedSea Max Nano is high if nothing is blocking it like other coral)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new