Is this a parasite or ich?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kobe6710
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Meant to add this in the post, but it’s under his right gill
 
Meant to add this in the post, but it’s under his right gill
I think maybe you meant to post a picture here, but it did not come through?

I use a Mac, and I can't see videos posted directly to R2R. If you can, it's best to first upload your video to YouTube, and then link it back here. That way, all members will be able to view your video.

I think if you can get some clear pics posted, under full white light with no blue lights, then the #fishmedic guys will be able to help you.

Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new