Is this a stomatella snail?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CltBadger
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CltBadger

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
67
Reaction score
63
Location
Weston
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

So I found this odd looking snail tonight. Does anyone know if it's a stomatella snail? Should I put it back in my tank?

Thanks in advance!
20181215_222227.jpg
 
From what I understand very beneficial and I have never had an issue with them. My plate coral has ate a few.
 
Thanks guys! This community is always very helpful.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new