Is this a Torch or a Frogspawn?

  • Thread starter Thread starter psott
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

psott

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2021
Messages
49
Reaction score
19
Location
GTA
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I moved what I thought was a Frogspawn next to my Hammer and only hours later the hammer appears to have been damaged.

I have moved them apart a bit but the question is this a torch and not a frogspawn as I thought? Will the hammer recover?

Thanks Guys!

20211114_183724.jpg
 
Hmmm, why would it be causing damage to the hammer then>>?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new