Is this a Zoa?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD0513
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DD0513

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2024
Messages
111
Reaction score
45
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently bought a toadstool and at the base of the rock it was on was this guy. I am just getting into corals so I thought I would ask, is this a zoa?

IMG_5741.jpeg
 
Looks like a Paly to me. I could be wrong. It was a first guess. If it IS one, be VERY careful. Those things pack a punch in terms of toxicity. Up to and including death. For a human.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new