Is this an amphipod?

BuddyBonButt

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2022
Messages
758
Reaction score
299
Location
North America
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not familiar with amphipods and I want to make sure this isn't something I should worry about. Recently introduced coral from WWC and after dipping placed it in my tank. Now i see these crawling all over snails and the glass.

20230206_192140.jpg 20230206_192025.jpg 20230206_191827.jpg
 
good common isopod
Ok cool. They are crawling all over my snails. While looking for more actually found a feather duster on one of my snails. Which is a pretty cool discovery. I'll attempt to upload it to here but sometimes it doesn't work. I got a little excited when I saw it
 

Attachments

  • 20230206_192744.mp4
    28.9 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new