Is this bad stuff

SaltAddict89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
447
Reaction score
26
Location
Groton,CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think its apthaisa or whatever its called
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1420997060797.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420997060797.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 243
Yup some guy left rocks boiling in his pot and almost killed his whole family
 
No my plan was to boil RO water then blast the thing a couple times then suck it out via a sirenge
 
APTASIA -X ... Worse thing you can do is "BLAST" it and cause it to spread... BAAAAAAAAAD trust me. if you wont it gone X it... I have a few more I need to X because they got away....
 
You would be amazed how fast they can spread.
You can also try some Peppermint Shrimp. I have read they can be hit or miss but they worked for me.

I had one in a hard to reach location that after a few weeks spread to 4 of them. I added 2 Peppermint Shrimp that wiped them out in 2 nights

good luck
 
I've used lemon juice, Aiptasia X, Joe's Juice, and I had an Aiptasia eating file fish. If its just localized, I'd try Aiptasia X or Joe's Juice. The key is to have your pumps off for about 15 minutes while you treat. I've also looked into berghia nudibranchs but don't have any experience with them. Might want to consider some Peppermint Shrimp as a natural defense as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new