Is this BCP Flamethrower Chalice?

  • Thread starter Thread starter maidia
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

maidia

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2010
Messages
847
Reaction score
443
Location
Mount Prospect
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought very small frag long ago from a local reefer and had been told BCP FT. He told me bought from a well name reefer online (sorry I dont want to put name here). :)

Is it true BCP FT?

Picture took 2 months ago, now little bigger and nicer.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/134182177@N08/

Thanks
 
Bcp flame thrower
Lineage back to 2008 Indiana reefer

9B75F552-60D8-4B78-A8D7-8E155A78C985.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new