Is this BTA bleached?

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

TBPtanks

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came across this anemone that I was looking to get, and I thought it might look bleached? The worker at the LFS said it was just the color or the nem. I didn’t want to take any chances and try to revive it but what you y’all think?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1345.mov
    46.9 MB
IMG_1339.jpeg
 
Upvote 0
I am curious of that myself. I picked one up that has a similar light tone to it but nice pink tips. Should have done more research prior but looking to see if I got suckered. The more ya know. Look forward to reading back up on it. Here is mine
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4831.jpeg
    IMG_4831.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 55
Upvote 0
I am curious of that myself. I picked one up that has a similar light tone to it but nice pink tips. Should have done more research prior but looking to see if I got suckered. The more ya know. Look forward to reading back up on it. Here is mine

In my inexpert opinion, that looks like a Condy anemone. If someone tells you otherwise, they're probably right.

 
Upvote 0
You’re correct, it is bleached.
Thank you very much for the reply. I wasn't logged in and didn't see these till now. I went with my gut and didnt get it. The fish store employee said it was just the style and color of the anemone.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new