Is This Gorilla Glue OK To Use?

reeftankdude

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2021
Messages
552
Reaction score
220
Location
maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seachem's reef tank glue was not that good. How about this gorilla glue. Has anyone tried it?

glue.PNG
 
I use it. It works. Wish all superglue makers would offer bigger bottles though. Go through these too fast.
 
Seachem's reef tank glue was not that good. How about this gorilla glue. Has anyone tried it?

glue.PNG
All I use now, good volume for the money. Gives you a bit of working time also.
Typically I glue our side tank but I rolled the dice a few weeks ago and glue under wate, had to hold in place for a minute or so but they were frag on a shelf edge.
 
That’s the only one I use. Agree I wish they sold it in a bigger bottle.
It’s way more that what i used to use, the old super glue gel that was like 0.2 oz per tube…
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new