Is this hole too deep for my RFA?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SamMule
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SamMule

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2020
Messages
1,674
Reaction score
1,706
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did I set my RFA in too deep of a hole? It hasn't moved since placement, but looks a little scrunched up in there.
Was pretty open when I first set it in, but seems like it has slid down into the crevice a bit.
If it's not happy, it should move, right?
Message_1584208958607.jpg
 
Leave it be. If it's not happy it will move on it's own.
 
That was my thought.
I'm planning on adding more though, and would like to know if placing them in a hole like that is an issue.
Would rather place them somewhere "comfortable" the first time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new