Is this HOLY GRAIL?

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you do purchase the sun for that price. Ask ahead of time what is their light schedule and parameters. Just to be safe since it’s a lot of money and you wanna be good
Such good advice....whatever the HG they have or say they do it looks bleached so also make sure to note that as it could get worse during shipping.

KevinC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny how I just saw this on Instagram lol.

it’s gold I mean, but 700? I don’t think it’s worth it. I have Aussie that looks just as golden (maybe!)

OP
OP
150 Gallon Reef

150 Gallon Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya I just went to the site....without seeing the skeleton its hard to say if its worth it.

It's one I've been eyeing but I hate spending that much for super small frags with terrible skeleton growth.

Any chance they sent you pics of the skeleton?
No I do t have any pics but he did state it is a small head

Miguel Negron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just realized that is from kungfucorals. I have purchased frag last week when he launched his store. The guy is friendly and knowledgeable about his corals. But, I purchased a gold torch but didn’t have luck opening in my tank (I have 7 torches that are perfectly fine) and this gold torch didn’t open. So I had to rehouse the torch

OP
OP
150 Gallon Reef

150 Gallon Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just realized that is from kungfucorals. I have purchased frag last week when he launched his store. The guy is friendly and knowledgeable about his corals. But, I purchased a gold torch but didn’t have luck opening in my tank (I have 7 torches that are perfectly fine) and this gold torch didn’t open. So I had to rehouse the torch
I really didn't want to badmouth anybody on here so I hope it doesn't become an issue that the name is out in the open. It was merely started because I had 800 large ones in limbo on whether or not to jump on something lol

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Its hard with shipping smaller euphyllia especially torches.

I give props for them getting some colorful pieces but without them being tank raised its hard to ask that much.

Just so much at risk with all the new corals shipping in and selling so fast.

KevinC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BCC039E7-73B0-43F5-9E72-693035EECBDC.jpeg
To be fair it DOES stand out compare to that New York knick and dragon soul.

Miguel Negron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really didn't want to badmouth anybody on here so I hope it doesn't become an issue that the name is out in the open. It was merely started because I had 800 large ones in limbo on whether or not to jump on something lol
Lol nah no bad mouthing here, we’re all reefers :cool:

OP
OP
150 Gallon Reef

150 Gallon Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree, and well, to my personal preference, it might be better than the TSA holy grail in both cost and color haha.

would have def. jumped on this if it’s double the price of dragon soul :(

The bigger one in the pic is sold. The smaller one I posted was 700

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
crazy days..crazy prices..patience they will keep coming in..thus price going down..time 700 1 head :oops: never ..jm .02:)

KevinC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
crazy days..crazy prices..patience they will keep coming in..thus price going down..time 700 1 head :oops: never ..jm .02:)
I honestly do hope so. Hope I can finally find an afford a holy grail in the ASD HG grade and Aussie gold like the people that been lowballing me with the excuse “torch price have drop!”

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I honestly do hope so. Hope I can finally find an afford a holy grail in the ASD HG grade and Aussie gold like the people that been lowballing me with the excuse “torch price have drop!”
corals are running high rt now,indo opened ,world closed ;) shipping is very high at this point,this will pass ..too..:)

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about this one for 1k? Wild HG. Is it worth it and is it HG?

Screenshot_20201105-184149.png

That one looks more like a Master Torch than a Holy Grail. Holy Grails have blue/purple tips and more yellow color with green. Master Torch has a slightly orange/yellow color. It can be hard to tell them apart.

Master's sell for 1K so the torch is the photo is right in market value

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 123 81.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back