Is this ich?

gtnail

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
Bradenton
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got the fish and noticed some white spots
1000001153.jpg
 
I did a freshwater dip. Then got him acclimated and in my DT. The lfs treats all his fish. I actually traded a powder blue I had for the brown because the blue was aggressive with my sailfin and hippo tangs.
1000001155.jpg
 
I did a freshwater dip. Then got him acclimated and in my DT. The lfs treats all his fish. I actually traded a powder blue I had for the brown because the blue was aggressive with my sailfin and hippo tangs.
1000001155.jpg

I see some spots that could be ich. The caudal fin has a big notch out of it?

Jay
 
Upon a closer inspection with a flashlight the spots look like old scars. The fish seems extremely happy and gets along with my sailfin and hippo
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new