Is this normal?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jhillreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jhillreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2017
Messages
393
Reaction score
53
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Little white part by its Mouth. It’s wide open sticky and seems real healthy. Got it from a store that had for a few weeks yesterday.

C8AE4EF2-8890-4D14-8094-D44E9ED81012.png
 
If I’m not mistaken, and it’s possible I may be.

But that may be part of its mouth/insides. Did you just get it today? It could still be acclimating to the tank and lights.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new