Is this normal?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tbrown
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tbrown

Cronies #3?? Heathens' Coffee Snob???
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2019
Messages
83,443
Reaction score
229,807
Location
Peoria, AZ
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've got a JKR Candy Hearts Tenuis. It kind of struggled for a bit but it seems to be on the uphill now. But I'm not quite sure what's going on with the tips. The top three (only the top three) are white and have what almost looks like a feather coming out of them quickly then retracting. I'm sure it's eating, but it almost seems like there might be a barnacle (or three rather) growing on the top tips of my Tenuis...? It's my first and only acro and I haven't seen anything like it in videos online...

Sorry for the poor quality.
 

Attachments

  • VID_20210714_130817438.mp4
    15.1 MB
I've got a JKR Candy Hearts Tenuis. It kind of struggled for a bit but it seems to be on the uphill now. But I'm not quite sure what's going on with the tips. The top three (only the top three) are white and have what almost looks like a feather coming out of them quickly then retracting. I'm sure it's eating, but it almost seems like there might be a barnacle (or three rather) growing on the top tips of my Tenuis...? It's my first and only acro and I haven't seen anything like it in videos online...

Sorry for the poor quality.
That appears to be a barnacle.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new