Is this something that I should be concerned with?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BradVerm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yeah your common bristleworm, i personaly have nothing against them and see them as part of my cuc but many have had issues with them when they explode in numbers and they can bother corals. I have never had any issues with them though.
 
Yep 2nd vote for bristleworm, they are good detritivores for the tank. As long as there is not excess food around the population shouldn't get too big, just be careful sticking your bare hands in the sand or under rocks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new