Is this too much flow?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tuna Melt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tuna Melt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2023
Messages
289
Reaction score
210
Location
Manhattan
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m curious if this is too much flow for a Green Slimer. It is directly in the path of a Redsea Reefwave Gyre on 60% power. It’s probs 13 inches away. It’s growing but I don’t have a ton of experience with Acros so would love a sense check.

Thanks!!

IMG_1005.jpeg IMG_0997.jpeg IMG_0995.jpeg
 
The slimer looks okay as does the rest of the tank. I would let it ride and as long as you don’t see regression I would not worry too much about it. Coral will adjust to the situation as it does in nature, ime.
 
I’m curious if this is too much flow for a Green Slimer. It is directly in the path of a Redsea Reefwave Gyre on 60% power. It’s probs 13 inches away. It’s growing but I don’t have a ton of experience with Acros so would love a sense check.

Thanks!!

IMG_1005.jpeg IMG_0997.jpeg IMG_0995.jpeg


Beautiful tank!
 
The slimer looks okay as does the rest of the tank. I would let it ride and as long as you don’t see regression I would not worry too much about it. Coral will adjust to the situation as it does in nature, ime
Cool, thanks for the input!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new