Is this too much flow?

Is this too much flow for my bernardipora?

He’s brand new (only 3 days) I just moved him to this spot 20 minutes ago. He’s opened back up but is he getting blasted?


If he is extending his polyps fully, is he telling you he is happy?
Not that familiar with berardipora, but my gonis thrive in higher flow.
 
Last edited:
Looks good to me. Where did you get it from?

@Living Reef Orlando.

They have beautiful coral. It’s a Captain Crunch…
20260329_141448_8EE3CAD1-CDB3-4F2F-85BD-305D32B1044C.png
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new