Is this too much flow?

endlessrealm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2022
Messages
336
Reaction score
49
Location
United states
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My hammer when its open its triple the size it has 2 heads. I tried to move it but idk whats the best for it. Is this too much flow?
 

Attachments

  • 20221124_150842.mp4
    15.7 MB
  • 20221124_102647.mp4
    12.1 MB
I’m not able to open the clip.
Welcome to Reef2Reef
 
In my opinion not at all, my hammers get whipped around way more than that and they seem to love it.
 
I read they can tolerate pretty high flow and you should provide just under the max flow you can give them to keep them healthy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new