OP
PmRg

PmRg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cheers guys :)

Well I come with news ;) after attending Interzoo 2014, and seeing some amazing equipment and new methods :D :D I am know using Triton Lab to keep my parameters even more in CHECK, Triton can measure many crucial trace elements and advice on dosage with his products in order to bring those levels up... or down ;) after receiving my first results I was amazed with what I was missing out... now just waiting on some Triton trace elements to start "leveling" my water.

Triton_Forumcopy_zps1b07b53f.jpg

Acropora_pqp_top_staghorn_zpsbb062579.jpg

Acorpora_Green_Pink_tips_zps66495339.jpg

More updates soon ;)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome shots as usual!

OP
OP
PmRg

PmRg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone :) I come bearing news :) finally I received my first TRITON elements ;) and started dosing them yesterday according to my TRITON test results :)

Well first thing I noticed was the concentration of the potassium, looks like extremely concentrated so I was thinking... I had the K at 300ppm and needed to be at 400ppm if I were trying to bring this up with only water changes that would take ages also I dont now how the K concetration of my NSW, will send out a test soon to TRITON lab just to analyse it.
Also still need to bring 6 more elements up, but the most important ones I'm already dosing K and Sr :)

Bare in mind that I'm not using the complete TRITON method that consists on NOT doing water changes and use the A B C1 and C2 components, I'm using TRITON just to get my trace elements at the recommend levels. I'm still using KZ for nutrient reduction and coral feeding :D

Ok so... a few pics before dosing TRITON... for the record.

Island_Reef_Canon_2_zps3441eb4f.jpg

Island_Reef_Canon_3_zpsc0e2dd88.jpg

Island_Reef_Canon_4_zps245ab4fa.jpg

Island_Reef_Canon_7_zpsd0a2d1c1.jpg

Island_Reef_Canon_5_zps7b031d2d.jpg

Island_Reef_Canon_6_zpsbc0fabff.jpg

:)

TRITON_Forum_elements_zps1de1c7d6.jpg

;)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 33.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back