Island Reef

Cheers guys ;)

Chris155hp let it rain lol if I were in Miami with such resources I think I would go crazy lol

Eienna ;) well we are humans and there is always the need for something more :P

SleepEatCorals I use almost the full range of KZ, but now with Triton I'm making some changes to the products... anyway I know I will keep Bak, Coral Vitalizer and Amino Acid HC for sure ;)

.
 
So awesome! One of my favorite reefs!
 
Hellooo :)

thank you guys :)


Now time for an update ;), after adding some TRITON elements ;) noticed very good growth and improved the pink corals... still early to tell anything else ;)


purple_Tip_Acro_zps460608dd.jpg



Acro_millepora_and_Green_acro_zps6c52438a.jpg



Acro_purple_tips_zps91d41d17.jpg





.
 
Love your tank and coral, tagging along so I can learn from your success. Thanks for sharing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new