• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ISO AI controller

Jontz04

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
36
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have original Hydras and need a replacement controller. I am willing to pay shipping! I need this! Message me plz!
 
I found one on eBay a month ago, paid 150 for it. That's going to be your best bet.
 
Are you talking about the controller lights the sol Blues or veggas
 
I have Hydras, but thebcontrollth I'm using now found them as Vegas when I searched for them
 
I have one of these controllers I'm not using, if you're still looking. I can post or PM pics once I get off work

Amended ... It's this controller
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new