• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ISO BLUE VELVET NUDI

RBlauser

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2021
Messages
90
Reaction score
44
Location
tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a few blue velvet nudis. I am in Florida but have no issue with paying for shipping.
 
I'm looking for a few as well... I've put my name on the "notify me" list of a few sites (reefcleaners, etc.).

I've got Red Planaria for days! :)
 
I'm looking for a few as well... I've put my name on the "notify me" list of a few sites (reefcleaners, etc.).

I've got Red Planaria for days! :)
Be careful, I had a few people who reach out that are scammers. Only do PayPal business ( no friends or family).
 
Well, believe it or not, Petco comes through... I added my name to the "notify list" and was notified that they're available, and I just ordered 3.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new