• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ISO Reactors; Biopellet, GFO, carbon

Reefer805

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2017
Messages
128
Reaction score
99
Location
Simi Valley, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in search of a few reactors for GFO carbon and one to convert to a algae reactor.
Let me know.
Have paypal!
 
I’ve got one, in excellent condition. Text me your number and I’ll send you pics 407.722.0112
 
I have (2) two little fishy reactors like new with pumps. One is the model 550 and the other is the 150 model. In pristine condition.
Went with BRS two-part so parting with these.
PM for more details and pricing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new