Issues changing time in Ecosmart Live

  • Thread starter Thread starter Empire
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Empire

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
439
Reaction score
232
Location
Charlotte, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is driving me crazy! i need help - i cannot get the time in ecosmart live to update. As you can see, it's 6pm and the clock says 1am ish even on atlantic time zone. help!!!

ecosmart live error.JPG
 
I had this problem as well. Did you get a fix?
I ended up having my apex turn it on and off at set intervals, but that’s not ideal obviously
 
I just converted the ecosmart time to real time. Basically just adjusted my schedule to live time. Meaning I manually adjusted for the 17 hour time difference lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new