It’s it just me

don’t you hate it when u help someone out with there problem then someone else chimes in to say exactly what you say but you don’t get a thanks or anything

:/

that’s why i hardly bother anymore. or, when you constantly give accurate, scientific advice but people prefer taking the path of least resistance (cheap/wrong method).
 
There’s a commercial that addresses this, setting is a business meeting.
 
When it comes to what I do for a living.. There are two ways of Doing things My way or the Wrong way. Those who work for me know the Correct way of doing things. But i totally agree
 
Doesn't bother me at all.....it is the internet lol. That is how every post is......one person gives the "correct" answer, and another 25 repeat the same thing :)
 
+1. it's the internet where the rules are made up and the points don't matter!
you mean Social Rules are Ignored ? People type things on the Internet that they probably would not say in person..


But there is tons of Awesome people and Information not available in the Real word ..
 
I don't participate here for the accolades. I offer what I can by way of advice in good faith. People are free to do with it what they wish.
 
Welcome to a medium where veracity is determined by post counts and likes.

It's becoming useless.

Almost like it was planned.
 
All too often. +1 is somewhat acceptable, but to repeat with a lesser answer...............................................

oops-duh-closeup-portrait-goofy-funny-face-senior-mature-man-slapping-hand-head-to-say-isolated-white-background-negative-human-39904373.jpg
 
I don’t care how many likes I have , this is a community/family forum,without a doubt the best in the world ,and that comes from the people who use it and share experiences and learn from each other ... im just happy to be a part of it !!!
If someone wants too add a +1 , great !! If not ... great as well !!
But that’s just me !!!
 
Last edited:
What I say is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so believe what I tell you, now I want the post count
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new