It’s not a reindeer, please help Identify

dsoneone

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
Location
Midwest
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found these two little ones surviving in a filter sock. I don’t want to influence the identity by telling you what is in the tank..

Thanks for looking and your help!

BEC758CA-7CCE-4336-AEE3-52E221F4B920.jpeg 53A222E6-64BC-47E3-A109-1064CB937E98.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new