Wow just wow like let me say it one more time wowww
icegif-153.gif

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posting just to post... ive had issues manually dosing alk and calcium. Set up doser Tuesday. Numbers are looking good...

445033.jpeg
What doser are you using?....also

200w (8).gif

tcarstens4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the white looks sleeker for marketing materials and the black is difficult to see and read, I think I have decided that I really want to set up my coral drag tank soon after getting so excited at seeing all the positive coral growth in my parents 2 low boy tanks that are plumbed together

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if you were planning on going to the swap in indi? @rmorris_14 said she was out so not sure who else may be coming that I could meet up with. I have suction cup handle things to help with the tank move so I will bring those with. Leaving Pu at home until the tank is ready if that is ok? If you want her now let me know I can make that happen also.

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if you were planning on going to the swap in indi? @rmorris_14 said she was out so not sure who else may be coming that I could meet up with. I have suction cup handle things to help with the tank move so I will bring those with. Leaving Pu at home until the tank is ready if that is ok? If you want her now let me know I can make that happen also.
You all have fun up north while I’m stuck in FL :confused:

OP
OP
F

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be at the swap. I'm planning on setting up a vendor table. I think leaving PU at home is a great idea until the new tank is here. Once the process gets started its going to be tight quarters for all the swimmers I already have until they are ready to go in. Would really appreciate the suction cups. That will make things so much easier.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back