ITC Parwise Pro - first look and hands on

HerishiSteve

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I have got my hands on a new Parwise Pro! and I created a short first look video (see below) more content coming soon too. YouTube Link
 
Was I dreaming, or didn’t the manufacturer ITC make an announcement that this feature when released was going to be made available to PARwise owners sans any additional charges? They made it sound as it was a software upgrade, and transparent to the end user. Confused, and disappointed…..

Thoughts?
 
Was I dreaming, or didn’t the manufacturer ITC make an announcement that this feature when released was going to be made available to PARwise owners sans any additional charges? They made it sound as it was a software upgrade, and transparent to the end user. Confused, and disappointed…..

Thoughts?
Never-mind….. I answered my own question.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6031.jpeg
    IMG_6031.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 181
FL!PPER Flipper Platinum Aquarium Algae Scraper | Glass & Acrylic Tank Cleaner with Serrated Blade for Efficient Aquarium Maintenance (28” Rigid Shaft) https://a.co/d/4UzftxJ

I use this scraper with wire ties. Works perfectly.
 
FL!PPER Flipper Platinum Aquarium Algae Scraper | Glass & Acrylic Tank Cleaner with Serrated Blade for Efficient Aquarium Maintenance (28” Rigid Shaft) https://a.co/d/4UzftxJ

I use this scraper with wire ties. Works perfectly.
I have that already ! Brilliant, I'll give it a go
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new