It's a girl!

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2011
Messages
7,296
Reaction score
6,388
Location
PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2017.JPG On October 1st at 10:02am our family trio grew to four. Our daughter Adelynn was born at a chunky 9lbs 0oz and 19.5" long. Mom, baby and big sister Zoey are all doing great. I'm settling in with the notion that I will forever be outnumbered in my house. :)


Construction on the dragon guarded tower is expected to begin soon.
 
Great to hear such happy news. Congratulations on the addition to your family! Future princesses and reefers. :)
 
Congratulations!!!
 
Congratulations, you have another Little Angel.
 
IMG_2017.JPG On October 1st at 10:02am our family trio grew to four. Our daughter Adelynn was born at a chunky 9lbs 0oz and 19.5" long. Mom, baby and big sister Zoey are all doing great. I'm settling in with the notion that I will forever be outnumbered in my house. :)


Construction on the dragon guarded tower is expected to begin soon.
Congrats!!!!
 
Congrats! Beautiful kiddos!

I must say, my daughter might be my favorite person on earth. Don't tell my wife and son. The bond a daughter and father have can be something really really special.
 
Thanks everyone! My oldest is already into the tank let's hope we have another budding reefer on our hands. Then we can out vote my wife on tank stuff :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new