It's about darn time

THE_MAD_REEFER

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Messages
171
Reaction score
129
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After ten years in this hobby and now on my fourth clownfish I am happy to report one is finally hosting a new in my tank! I was so stoked walking by and seeing this last night for the first time.

Screenshot_20250410-091841.png Screenshot_20250410-091903.png Screenshot_20250410-091903.png PXL_20250408_204913214.jpg
 
Always fun to watch. I have 30+ BTA in my tank and my 2 clowns make sure to be hosted by every single one.
 
After ten years in this hobby and now on my fourth clownfish I am happy to report one is finally hosting a new in my tank! I was so stoked walking by and seeing this last night for the first time.

Screenshot_20250410-091841.png Screenshot_20250410-091903.png Screenshot_20250410-091903.png PXL_20250408_204913214.jpg
congrats! I was super excited to see mine for the first time too
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new