It's about time I joined

want2bsleepy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2017
Messages
225
Reaction score
226
Location
Eastern NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
after reading numerous threads and enjoying every minute of it, I have finally joined!

My husband and I currently have a 125 reef tank, a 29 biocube, and a 15 custom frag tank. We have really gotten into corals in the last year, and I am super excited about propegating. We are also currently setting up a 65 tank for sea horses! This has been a slow process as funds are low, but we are getting there! Right now we have the tank just cycling water and live rock.

I look forward to now interacting on the threads I have enjoyed reading!
 
IMG_2988.JPG
IMG_2989.JPG
IMG_2990.JPG
IMG_2992.JPG
IMG_2991.JPG
IMG_2993.JPG
IMG_2994.JPG
IMG_2995.JPG
IMG_2996.JPG
IMG_2934.JPG
IMG_2997.JPG
IMG_2935.JPG
Thanks! Here's a few of our corals.
 
Its the one and only reef expo for NC. A lot of local vendors like Reef farm, Fintastic and known ones like Joe knows reef will be there. Lot of raffles and lots of corals. Its a nice event.
http://www.reefsmartexpo.com/
 
Its the one and only reef expo for NC. A lot of local vendors like Reef farm, Fintastic and known ones like Joe knows reef will be there. Lot of raffles and lots of corals. Its a nice event.
http://www.reefsmartexpo.com/
We didn't know about it! I wish, but we have plans tomorrow. Is it just once a year? We will definitely attend next time!
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Wow, beautiful photos, thank you for sharing!

Keep a steady flow of those coming!!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new