It's about time I Post the FrankenCube

Sounds about right. The grows have a lot of white in them also. The tanks only get real "blue" a couple hours before shut down.
Got ya, roughly what I run.

I have the schedule shooting straight to AB+ but instead of running that for 4 hours then a drop back to blue I have it running full AB+ for 2 hours then the other 7 hours it slopes to all blues then into intensity decrease until off.

Im running the XR30 Pro at 50% intensity, which is yielding 160par at the sandbed/lower rocks.

Were roughly doing the same, I dose: Phyto, AFR, Aminos, and Params are also the same.

Thanks @TangerineSpeedo for the input!
 
Just some shots... I have been having some ALK issues. I was having my Versa doser do a slow drip a couple times a day, but my DKH was getting lower and lower. I am just dumping it 2 times a day now which seemed to fix the problem. I think I need to put in a new tube in the Versa. My DKH is @ 8 ish which is where I want to be.


IMG_4704.jpeg


IMG_4701.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new