It's Coral Time!

Ummmm Christmas in July! HA! Cool video!

tenor.gif
 
@revhtree - I am stoked to finally have some WWC to call my own. The tank is really starting to explode with heavy growth. Stop into the office next time your in the area and check it out!

@Flippers4pups - Certainly something more online coral vendors could easily do to help more hobbyists be successful. I think a majority of us know that dipping is a good practice but still need a little encouragement to actually do it. The next step would be @WWC including a little single dose amount of coral dip in the box!
 
@WWC including a little single dose amount of coral dip in the box!
I beleve they did that on one of there sales a year ago, I look for it last sale and was a little disappointed ......but not with the corals;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new