OP
Detri50

Detri50

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May I suggest posting a build thread, so that you can have a journal of your progress and It gives us a place to come and hang out and ask questions :) . Link after you post a thread with your build, copy the link for the build thread. Then you can go into you setting and add a link to get a build thread banner.
Oh! Sounds great! Thank you!

cdnco2004

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R!

As the title says, I really love it.

20220701_194330.jpg
20220704_062741.jpg
20220704_062815.jpg

My name is Ron. I'm not new to reef keeping. But, it's been 15 years. Yes it's just a nano. But, space is is the reason.

Let me now, from the top 2 pics how you like the the small rock placement.

I had a 90 cube. 15 years ago. To me, it was the ultimate reef cube size.
FB_IMG_1655042324815.jpg

I don't have pics anymore of the tank stocked or the dimensions. I worked for an aquarium builder and I built the stand myself , at the time.

This is just week one. I hope to give up dates. I'm cycling old school. So it will be slow. When I have time I'll add this post to the nano forum.

Thank you
Ron B.
Nice setup. You have 2 alert monitors on your tank. One I assume is the Ammonia, what is the other one?

OP
OP
Detri50

Detri50

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it. I do love the ammonia one. Nice to be able to take a glance and see my ammonia crept up to 0.05.
To be honest. I've used that seacem monitor on my past tanks. It's just an alert, but, that test is a pain in the backside. I get the alert, test the easier ones. Nitrate and phosphate. And work from there. I also find, my corals tell me when they are unhappy as well.

cdnco2004

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be honest. I've used that seacem monitor on my past tanks. It's just an alert, but, that test is a pain in the backside. I get the alert, test the easier ones. Nitrate and phosphate. And work from there. I also find, my corals tell me when they are unhappy as well.
Oh I still do full tests every weekend. Just good insurance.

Back